Our mobile healthcare van will be at the Open Arms Men’s Shelter every other Thursday starting August 24 from 9am to 11am.
Mobile health services are available to everyone regardless of immigration status or ability to pay.
Our mobile health services include:
- health screenings including physical exams
- treatment for acute or chronic conditions
- behavioral or substance abuse counseling
- wellness visits
- referrals to dental care and specialist services
- referrals to community health services
- help with enrolling in health insurance and/or health home services