Our mobile healthcare van will be at the Open Arms Men’s Shelter every other Thursday starting August 24 from 11 am to 1 pm.
Mobile health services are available to everyone regardless of immigration status or ability to pay.
Our mobile health services include:
- health screenings including physical exams
- treatment for acute or chronic conditions
- behavioral or substance abuse counseling
- wellness visits
- referrals to dental care and specialist services
- referrals to community health services
- help with enrolling in health insurance and/or health home services